Mr. Cracchiolo is an adviser to high net worth individuals and families on a variety of personal, business and tax matters, including estate planning, estate, gift and generation-skipping tax issues, closely-held business transactions and succession, family office formation and operation, private trust companies, real estate transactions and philanthropic strategies.
He also represents professional and individual trustees on trust and estate administration matters and works closely with family offices in coordinating and providing the highest quality of service to his clients.
Mr. Cracchiolo belongs to the Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit and the State Bar of Michigan's Taxation and Probate & Estate Planning Sections. He is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Mr. Cracchiolo is active in the community, currently serving on the Executive Committee of the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit, and as a Member at Large for both the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit and the YMCA Foundation. He also serves as Chairman of the Risk Management Committee for the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit.
He is listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2017. In 2018, he was listed as a "Top Lawyer" in the categories of Tax Law and Trusts and Estates by Metro Detroit magazine, DBusiness.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2017
- DBusiness Magazine, "Top Lawyers," 2018
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit, Member
- State Bar of Michigan
- Probate & Estate Planning Section, Member
- Taxation Section, Member
Civic, Cultural and Community Activities
- YMCA Foundation, Member at Large
- YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit
- Executive Committee Member
- Member at Large
- Risk Management Committee, Chairman
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- 09/06/201750 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2017
- 12/27/201363 Bodman Attorneys Named 'Top Lawyers 2014' by D Business Magazine
- 01/11/2013Congress Averts 'Fiscal Cliff' by Passing American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- 09/06/201253 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- State Bar of Michigan