Mr. Dalziel represents business clients in matters involving a wide scope of corporate and commercial matters, including corporate organization, mergers and acquisitions, and other commercial transactions.
He also represents health care industry clients in a variety of transactional issues, including joint ventures, compliance matters, contractual matters, and hospital by-law issues, including drafting of medical staff appeal procedures.
Mr. Dalziel represents lenders in commercial loan originations, including asset based loans, real estate financing and letters of credit.
He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan. Mr. Dalziel was named a 2018 "Top Lawyer" in Health Care Law by DBusiness magazine. He is listed in Michigan Rising Stars 2015 under Health Care Law and Business/Corporate.
Before joining Bodman, Mr. Dalziel managed clinical studies and integrated genetics into drug development with Pfizer Global Research & Development in Ann Arbor. In law school, Mr. Dalziel interned with Hon. John Corbett O’Meara of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and was a member of the Intellectual Property Organization.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Michigan Rising Stars 2015, Health Care, Business/Corporate
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" (2013-2014, 2018), Health Care
- Author, “Mergers, Acquisitions and Affiliations: Drivers and Legal Considerations” for the Michigan edition of the Health Care Weekly Review (2013)
- Panel, “HIPAA for Non-Health Care Lawyers,” ICLE (2012)
- Speaker, “Investigations and Audits: How to Survive a Medical Billing Audit or Investigation,” Michigan Medical Billers Association
- 11/13/2017Bodman Lends a Hand at Matrix Human Services Harvest Fest
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- 09/06/2017HEALTH CARE LAW BULLETIN | What Does The "Mega Rule" Mean For Nursing Facilities?
- 06/01/2017HEALTH CARE LAW BULLETIN | MICHIGAN SUPREME COURT STRIPS HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS OF CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST NO-FAULT INSURERS
- 03/30/2017HEALTH CARE LAW BULLETIN | NEW MICHIGAN LAW CHANGES THE WAY PHYSICIANS AND PHYSICIAN’S ASSISTANTS WORK TOGETHER
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Wayne State University Medical School, M.S.
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., magna cum laude
- State Bar of Michigan