Ms. Kokotovich concentrates her practice representing lenders in commercial loan originations including, multi-bank/multi-borrower loans, asset-based loans, real estate financing, and acquisition financings.
She also has experience with derivative transactions including ISDA documentation, master agreements, interest rate swaps, currency swaps, and other foreign exchange transactions (FX transactions) and options.
Ms. Kokotovich is recognized as a "Rising Star" in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012 under Banking.
Before joining the Firm, she clerked for the employment division of the Wisconsin Department of Justice and with a large international firm. In law school, Ms. Kokotovich interned for Justice David Prosser, Jr. of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. She also volunteered at the University of Wisconsin Legal Information Center and served as a board member of PRAXIS Legal Magazine.
Ms. Kokotovich is proficient in Portuguese.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- "Rising Star," Michigan Super Lawyers, 2012
- 04/18/2013PRO BONO PORTRAIT | Bodman Attorneys Help the Homeless Resolve their Legal Impediments
- 09/06/201253 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Wisconsin