Mr. Gardiner joined Bodman's new Grand Rapids office in July 2017. He has a decade of experience practicing business and employment law in West Michigan.
His legal practice is focused on the representation of employers in employment law matters and on general business and civil litigation. He also represents business owners and their families in connection with alleged white collar crime and other criminal investigations.
Mr. Gardiner began his legal career as an assistant district attorney for Bronx County, New York. As a law student he interned with the corporate legal department of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., a registered wealth management and investment advisory firm.
He is active in community and professional activities. Mr. Gardiner serves as a board member of Legal Aid of Western Michigan and Ministry with Community. He is a member of the Kalamazoo County Bar Association's Pro Bono Committee and the Kiwanis Club of Kalamazoo. He formerly served as a member and committee chair with the Kalamazoo Law Post and as a member of the Kiwanis Club Board of Directors. He volunteers with a number of charities related to the Catholic Diocese of Kalamazoo.
- 10/26/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | California Will Bar Employers From Requesting Applicant Salary History
- 10/19/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | Employers Should Exercise Caution When Producing Employee Information
- 10/19/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | Failure to Accommodate a Breastfeeding Mother is Sex Discrimination
- 10/04/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | Seventh Circuit: ADA Is Not a Medical Leave Entitlement
- 09/01/2017WORKPLACE LAW LOWDOWN | BREAKING NEWS: Federal Court Rules DOL'S 2016 Overtime Rule is Invalid
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- Kalamazoo College, B.A.
- New York